If you have suffered bodily harm that may have been caused by Syntus, you can report the incident directly to our Claims Management department by sending an email to email@example.com.
Please include the following information in your message:
- The date on which you suffered the injury
- The time at which you suffered the injury
- The line number of the bus or train and its origin and destination
- The name of the stop or station where you got on
- The time at which you got on
- The name of the stop or station where you got off
- The time at which you got off at this stop or station
- The number of the bus and/or the license plate number of the bus/number of the train
- Have you spoken to the bus driver or a member of the train's staff/did the bus driver or a member of the train's staff speak to you? Do you remember the name of the person in question?
- Description of the incident
- Description of the nature of the injury
- What type of bus was it? (regular bus, articulated bus, regional bus)
- The colour of the bus/train
- Your personal information and the telephone number we can reach you at
- The reason why you are reporting the damage to us
- Any other pertinent information or facts
We need this information to e.g. track down the right bus/train and the driver/conductor in question. We will contact you after receiving your email.